Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking Quality Technicians for a position in Detroit, MI! This position is paying $17.50/hour and begins right away. Some assembly/hilo work required as well.
- Tests and inspects products and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine quality
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas to determine quality and reliability
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures as needed
- Works with suppliers on quality defects and corrective actions
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Follows ISO14001 and IATF16949 procedures/processes
- Participates in plant recycling programs including but not limited to metal, office paper, aluminum can, aerosol cans, and cardboard recycling and foam return
- Component tear downs and rework
- Training and containment activities
- Product, Process and Poke-yoke auditing
- Possible assembly and hilo work
- The ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Good communication skills
- Photo imagery uploading and editing
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Drug screen, background check, and education verification
These are 10-12 hour days with 6am start time. Apply now!