Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Custodian for a position in Rochester, MI! This position is paying $18-20/hour and is a great opportunity to work with a nonprofit doing important work in their community.
• Maintains cleanliness of clients’ rooms, launders towels and bedding.
• Cleans all other Residence area rooms and use areas, including floors, rugs, windows, wall surfaces, furniture dusting and polishing, restrooms, break areas, and handles trash removal.
• Performs and assists in restorative cleaning of Residence areas, operates auto-scrubbers, buffers and other janitorial equipment.
• Assists with maintaining janitor closet and storage areas
• Assists with maintaining the grounds as needed.
• Changes light bulbs, paints and performs minor repairs.
• Assists in moving furniture as needed.
• Performs necessary maintenance cleaning for Administration building.
• Cleans all offices, restrooms, public areas and vet clinic in Kennel building.
• Works with volunteers on special projects.
• Coordinates with Residential Services to ensure availability of rooms for clients and other guests.
• Maintains cleanliness of facilities including floors, rugs, windows, wall surfaces, furniture, restrooms, break areas, trash removal, dog waste removal and public use areas.
• Must have experience in basic cleaning and maintenance.
• Must have an understanding of proper and safe use of cleaning equipment, chemicals and products.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and shifts as assigned.
• Drug test and background check
• Must be proficient in latest version of Microsoft Office products.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and the ability to travel as needed.
• Must have ability to effectively use general hand tools and operate a fork lift or motorized pallet jack in a safe manner.
• Must be comfortable with and willing to work around large dogs.
• Must have the ability to work with blind and visually impaired clients with courtesy and professionalism.
• Must be willing to perform general public relations duties