Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Process Technician for a position in Rochester, MI! This position is paying $27-30/hour and begins right away. All shifts available!
• Performs start-ups and material set-ups as required.
• Performs the required inspection and SPC of all production at mold start-ups and material changes.
• Performs inspections on last shot prior to mold change over.
• Audit variations to mold set-ups (air flow, oil leaks, water leaks, hoses connected), process-actual to process sheet, and process alarms.
• Performs all containment actions including identification of a “clean point” and coordinating the sorting of any suspect nonconforming products.
• Initiates tool work orders and obtain samples after verification of root cause analysis.
• Reviews applicable completed tool repairs to ensure the integrity of the product visually and dimensionally and provides necessary paperwork.
• Checks all start up paperwork for accuracy.
– Cleans the hoppers and dryers on molding machines.
– Responsible for material set-up at assigned press.
– Removes all previously run parts and material from the press. This includes cleaning any parts from the rails and oil catch trays on the press.
• Performs the required visual inspections per Work Instruction criteria and reports defects.
• Packages, labels, and scans all molded product appropriately.
• Verifies that the label is correct, per BO, and in proper location on the box.
• Reports scrap generated on daily basis to appropriate Departments.
• Responsible for 5-S in their assigned area by maintaining a clean and organized work area at all times.
• Assists with physical inventory when necessary.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate’s Degree or technical training preferred)
• 5 years of experience in injection molding with a strong understanding of parameters, materials, and process controls.
• 2 years of experience in automotive.
• Knowledge of thermoplastic injection, automation, pneumatics, mechanics, hydraulics and SPC metrology.
• Highly skilled using measurement tools including calipers and gages.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
• Certified in SPC methods, theory, and techniques
• Knowledge of 6S philosophy
• Familiarity with inventory systems
• Experience with forklift, crane, pallet jack or other auxiliary equipment
• Work overtime as necessary
• Forklift certification (to be provided by employer)
• Steel toe shoes/boots required
Apply now!Apply Here