- Candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment working on machines or presses.
- Machine Operators must have previous experience in assembly, machine operation, production or assembly.
- This is a loud production environment.
- You must be comfortable working in a production setting. Those that can work in this environment will be rewarded greatly.
- Candidates will need to prove reliable but will be considered for direct hire after 90 days and become unionized with profit sharing, bonuses, benefits, pay increases, holidays, etc.
- Machine operators, production, assembly or press experience is a huge plus! However, those with strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and prove to be reliable and show up every day would be considered too.
- Drug Screen & Background check required.
- 1st shift: 7:00 am - 3:10 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00 pm - 11:10 pm
- 3rd shift: 11:00 pm - 7:10 am
- Pay: $12.00 /Hour