Entech Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Maintenance Technicians for a prominent food manufacturer in the Madison Heights area. This is a long-term opportunity with the potential for a direct hire. Once hired in as a packer/general laborer an increase in pay will be received. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to enter their manufacturing career
- Meets company's expectations in regards to Safety, Quality, Productivity, GMP's, HR, and Housekeeping.
- Maintain building, production equipment, and other machinery including facility systems such as air compressors, hot water heaters, and HVAC equipment.
- Complete daily worklog, timesheets, and preventive maintenance paperwork.
- Have mechanical, electrical aptitude, along with troubleshooting skills.
- Assist other maintenance techs. with changeovers and lend assistance where required.
- Must be able to perform basic facility repairs, such as plumbing, heating and cooling, and painting.
- Must document all spare part dispersals and notify the maintenance clerk of part shortages with full description of parts required.
- Must be available to work any shifts as department schedules differentiates due to production requirements.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of food processing and manufacturing equipment.
- Enforce all Safety policies, hot work programs, LOTO, as well as enforcement of GMP procedures within department and facility.
- 2nd shift – 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- 3rd shift – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
Overtime is possible.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Entech Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a safe work environment. Entech, along with our clients and customers, have implemented new standards and procedures in order to protect our employees against COVID-19.